2011 NonProfit of the Year Awards
2011 NonProfit of the Year Awards Luncheon Thursday, June 23, 2011
Embassy Suites Tampa
3705 Spectrum Blvd., Tampa, FL. 33612
11:15 a.m.- 1:30 p.m.
CLICK HERE to register online
The Tampa Bay Business Journal is thrilled to announce the sixth annual Nonprofit of the Year Awards event and special publication dedicated to recognizing the nonprofit organizations who are making a difference in our community every day.
An independent panel of judges has named 40 finalists for the 2011 Nonprofit of the Year awards. Each organization is a 501(c)(3), non-foundation community organization in Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Hernando, Sarasota, Pasco or Manatee counties and has an established date prior to Jan. 1, 2008.
Join us on Thursday, June 23 and find out which of these amazing organizations will be selected as a category winner, the Judges Choice winner and the Overall 2011 NonProfit of the Year!
For more information call Alyssa Rhoads at 813-342-2491 or email EventsTampa@bizjournals.com
NonProfit of the Year Finalists!!
Arts, Culture and Humanities
• Dunedin Fine Art Center Inc.
• Florida Museum of Photographic Arts
• The Florida Orchestra
• 2-1-1 Tampa Bay Cares Inc.
• Child Abuse Council Inc.
• Homeless Emergency Project Inc.
• The Children’s Home Inc.
• The Spring of Tampa Bay Inc.
• American Marketing Association – Tampa Bay Chapter
• Brandon Sports and Aquatic Center
• Computer Mentors Group
• Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County Inc.
• Science Center of Pinellas County Inc.
Environment and Animals
• Animal Coalition of Tampa Inc.
• Big Cat Rescue Corp.
• Clearwater Marine Aquarium Inc.
• Humane Society of Tampa Bay
• Tampa Bay Living Green Inc.
• Gulf Coast Jewish Family & Community Services Inc.
• Lutheran Services Florida
• PACE Center for Girls Inc.
• Ronald McDonald House Charities of Tampa Bay
• Success 4 Kids & Families
• Camelot Community Care
• Children’s Cancer Center
• Community Aging & Retirement Services Inc.
• Directions for Mental Health Inc.
• Gulfside Regional Hospice Inc.
• Infants and Young Children of West Central Florida
• Operation Helping Hand
• Volunteers of America of Florida
Public and Societal Benefit
• AMIkids Inc.
• Best Buddies International, Tampa
• Big Brothers Big Sisters of Pinellas County
• Gulf Ridge Council Inc. Boy Scouts of America
• Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas County Inc.
• Housing & Education Alliance Inc.
• University Area Community Development Corp. Inc.
• West Central Florida Council Inc. Boy Scouts of America