- Zabu taking a dip! #white #tiger
- Are you coming to the pool or not? :) #tiger #bigcats #pool #water #swimming #white
- The large, wide-spreading feet of the Canadian Lynx are covered in fur, which act like snowshoes, and are effective in supporting the cat’s weight on the snow. They are often confused with their smaller feline cousins the Bobcat, but can be easily distinguished by their tail tips. The tail of the Lynx looks as though it was dipped in an inkwell being black all the way around, whereas the Bobcat’s tail appears to have been painted black on top and white on the bottom.
- Mickey, the recently rescued cougar loves his new den. In this VIDEO meet one of Mickey’s keepers who went on the trip to help rescue him from a terrible situation. http://ift.tt/1zTIaxM Also, see some recent VIDEO of KEISHA, one of the tigers from New York.
- Sleepy Zeus enjoying his retirement :) #tiger #zeus #rescued #sleeping #cute #bigcatrescue
- AdvoCat Aug 2014 – http://ift.tt/1nJthbx Meet Mickey the Cougar, our most recent rescue, and see how he is doing. Catch up on 6 new videos since our last AdvoCat. See what you can do for tigers like Tony, who is still languishing at the truck stop. Help us trample the trolls. 5 of the latest most shocking situations of big cat exploitation and ways you can make it stop. All this and more in the August 2014 AdvoCat Newsletter
- Today is International Tiger Day! … Let’s celebrate this amazing animal and help raise awareness about tiger conservation! #tigers #globaltigerday #conservation #endangered #species #savethetiger
- Nikita Tiger – Can you name all the sub-species of tigers? ENDANGERED: Bengal Tiger, Siberian (Amurian) Tiger, Sumatran Tiger, Indo-Chinese Tiger, Malayan Tiger, South China Tiger EXTINCT: Javan Tiger and Bali Tiger Caspian Tiger – formerly thought to be extinct since the early 1970’s
- ACTION ALERT: You can help save tigers and other wild animals from being abused in LA. Urge the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries to adopt the proposed changes to the state’s dangerous wild animal regulations. Comments are due by this Saturday, August 30. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT –PLEASE ACT NOW–Send a quick and easy letter here: http://ift.tt/1ql0CxP
- Zeus #tongueout #tiger #bigcats #bigcatrescue