- PAWS UP IF YOU VOTED TODAY!?
- Humpday at the sanctuary… Or maybe ANDRE just wants to see what the photographer tastes like? See why big cats make bad “pets” – http://ift.tt/1mEjlUL #humpday
- I guess big cats like sticks too! … Just imagine what Reno would do to your furniture! Reason #119 why big cats make bad pets!
- Shere Khan’s up to no good! :) #aprilfoolsday #tiger #prank #photoshopped
- FRECKLES the liger was born in 1993, she was rescued from a backyard in Mississippi in Dec 2008 and lived the good life at the sanctuary until she passed away in 2011…. Most ligers die before they are seven years old, but Freckles lived an extraordinarily long life. We all miss this pretty girl…. #tbt #liger
- Good night Friends Good morning far away Friends Good afternoon far far away Friends
- Good Morning, Friends, Good Afternoon far away Friends, Good Evening far far away Friends
- Good morning! Someone had a nice day when treated to some enrichment by master keeper Regina. Check out the Fall 2014 issue of The Big Cat Times: http://ift.tt/1qSchVb
- This big cat is looking purr-ticularly good today. Thought I’d share.
- Big Cat Fact – Cougar: Sight is its most acute sense with a good sense of hearing, but is thought to have a poorly developed sense of smell.