- Today’s Birthday Boy is ignoring everyone. It must be a “strike” in order to get the “Heroes in Green” (keepers) to bring him some ice cream. We are often asked how to tell if a ‘sanctuary’ is a real one or not. This link will help you do that. http://ift.tt/1ByjU8a
- Model leopard! :) #leopard #funny #model #cute
- Cheetaro the leopard is 16 years old today, wish him a Happy Birthday! :) #leopard #birthday #bigcatrescue #bigcats #sanctuary #nonprofit
- Jumanji is such a handsome man! #leopard #black #panther #bigcats
- Siberian Lynx, Natasha enjoying her spice bag treat. Giving them goodies to play with alleviates the boredom of captive life. A busy mind is a healthy mind. THANK YOU to all of you who send us scents and spices for the cats to enjoy. Help us give a shout out to the amazing volunteers on the Enrichment team who give of their time to make and hand out Enrichment treats for the cats. They make sure no one gets left out.
- Keisha Tiger’s vacation is over and she has been moved back to her own enclosure. She has been quite busy checking out all the new ‘scents’ that Zeus left in her ‘home’ while she was away on vacation. LOL, remember, while Zeus was on vacation Keisha got to enjoy having the tunnel opened between her enclosure and his. She had a blast checking out Zeus’ enclosure and marking it as hers. Poor Zeus had to spend his first couple days home from his vacation finding all of Keisha’s markings and re-marking over them. Well, while Keisha was on vacation he graciously returned the ‘kindness’ and ‘redecorated her ‘home’ just as she had his.
- Awe…. Zabu has decided the best way to greet the week is with a cat nap in the sunshine. How are YOU starting the week?
- Happy Sunday, we hope every is having a great weekend.
- Cody cougar is having a roaring great weekend, how about you?
- Big Cat Fact – Cougar: Sight is its most acute sense with a good sense of hearing, but is thought to have a poorly developed sense of smell.