- Happy Thanksgiving!! #thanksgiving #turkeys #tigers
- RENO and his dinner! #thanksgiving #turkey #leopard #nogravyrequired
- They made it! Keisha, Kimba and Zeus all arrived safe and sound at the sanctuary after their long drive from NY. As you can see Zeus wasted no time in testing out his pool! :) Thanks for your support everyone! #tigers #rescued #zeus #bigcatrescue #newlife #home
- Have one wild time this summer! Check out our website for more info :) #summer #camp #tigers #lions #leopards #bigcatrescue #florida
- Jumanji enjoys prowling around as the early morning sun sparkles off the dew covered grass. He knows it is time for the hustle and bustle of cleaning to begin. Soon the sanctuary will be a beehive of activity with all sorts of things to watch, and of course keepers to beg treats from.
- Good morning! Someone had a nice day when treated to some enrichment by master keeper Regina. Check out the Fall 2014 issue of The Big Cat Times: http://ift.tt/1qSchVb
- Pumpkin time for NIKITA! She seems pretty happy about it :) #lion #pumpkin #halloween #funny
- In honor of their chosen acrobatics, let’s see how tigers stack up: They’re the largest of any big cat Their roar can be heard for over a mile They hunt nocturnally The patterns on their coats help them hide from their prey There are six different species of tiger (some severely endangered) It has been estimated that there are as many as 10,000 tigers owned by private owners throughout the US Help put a stop to exotic animal ownership and leave these creatures a place in the wild by supporting Big Cat Rescue today!
- Not quite a tiger but still burning bright in the forest of the night
- Keisha Tiger’s vacation is over and she has been moved back to her own enclosure. She has been quite busy checking out all the new ‘scents’ that Zeus left in her ‘home’ while she was away on vacation. LOL, remember, while Zeus was on vacation Keisha got to enjoy having the tunnel opened between her enclosure and his. She had a blast checking out Zeus’ enclosure and marking it as hers. Poor Zeus had to spend his first couple days home from his vacation finding all of Keisha’s markings and re-marking over them. Well, while Keisha was on vacation he graciously returned the ‘kindness’ and ‘redecorated her ‘home’ just as she had his.