Best Quality Cams are the Explore.org Cams
Our best quality webcams are provided by explore.org and are located at these links:
Easy to Remember Shortcut – BigCatCam.com (no letter ‘s’) is the easy URL link to get you to our main page of webcams on explore.org’s site.
- FunCation! – Brand NEW! See a new cat every 2-4 weeks in this 22,000 sf space
- Tiger Lake – Dutchess and Priya
- Vacation Rotation AKA explore.org/bigcatrescue
- Feeding Station Vacation Rotation feeding lockout
- Nikita Lioness Nikita’s open-air play yard
- Kitten Cabana Domestic foster kittens NOTE: When the kittens are not in the Cabana the camera sometimes gets pointed out the window toward a section of Purr-fection Ocelot. As of Oct. 2020 Loki the Savannah cat is inside.
- Bobcat Rehab (warning live prey hunting as these cats are being prepared for release back to the wild) Big Bobcat Run
- Windsong Memorial Hospital
- Windsong Hospital X-ray Room
Verkada and Nest Cams
We have Nest Cams that are not as clear but have sound.
- Sapphire the white tiger Verkada cam. (44 more coming soon!)
- Jasmine Tiger Verkada cam
- Jasmine Tiger by old Memorial Gardens (empty)
- Jasmine Tiger Westernmost (empty)
- Nikita Lion’s Feeding Area
- Nikita Lion’s Roofed Section (Nest)
- Max Tiger Platform
- Priya Tiger Nest Cam by Food Prep
- Recovery Hospital Only live when a cat is in the hospital
- AR Zoo at the Citrus Park Mall Only live when mall is open for business
Bobcat Rehab NEST Cams
Every Wednesday night at around 6:00 PM EST our wonderful volunteers come in and make enrichment for the cats. Sometimes we do live events, where we will answer your questions, or let you make suggestions to them on what to make for the cats, but most of the time it is just a one-way window. We use Facebook for the two way interaction when there is someone who can manage it. Enrichment Center OFF
What goes on in the Food Prep building? Find out at Private Food Prep
Temporary Cam Links
Sometimes we turn on other webcams temporarily for people to enjoy. If you go to these links and they aren’t playing it is because we have them turned off until we have something to show. Leaving them running when there is nothing to show eats up out bandwidth and makes the other cams freeze or lag.
Facebook LIVE Streaming Videos:
Several times each week both Carole and Brittany will walk around the sanctuary or follow keepers and answer viewer questions while streaming LIVE on Facebook. Find replays of those videos at https://www.facebook.com/pg/bigcatrescue/videos/
YouTube LIVE Streaming Videos:
Most Saturdays are 12:15 pm EST keeper Bridget and Andy will walk around the sanctuary together for you to enjoy the cats. The shortcut to this YouTube channel is DailyBigCat.com
What do you want to see?
We will be adding more cameras and opportunities for live interaction. Let us know, in a comment, below what you would like to see.