Big Cat Rescue offers Field Trips for schools and Group Tours for community groups (that may include children) or homeschool groups of 10 guests or more.
- Tours are available on M, T, W, & F anytime between 10 am and 1:30 pm. We are closed on Thursdays.
- This is approximately a one-hour walking tour of our outdoor sanctuary.
- For non-school groups (this includes homeschool groups).
- Minimum of 10 and maximum of 60 people on one day.
- No minimum age.
- Groups must arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
Group tours are scheduled on weekdays only. Groups who are interested in weekend tours may purchase tickets to any of our regular public tours at bigcatrescue.org/tickets. Standard pricing and policies apply.
- Adults $37
- Kids under 18 yrs old $27
If you believe that your group or organization may qualify for a free or discounted tour, please complete and submit our Needs Based Application. This application must be submitted prior to scheduling your tour. Your school or organization may only participate in one free or discounted group tour a year.
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the Director of Outreach:
Jennifer Leon (813) 393-6066 Education@bigcatrescue.org
The benefits of scheduling a group tour are that you have the tour guide to yourselves and are not sharing the tour with people you don’t know. Our regular Day Tours are typically 20 people and do not allow children under the age of 10, except on Kids Tours.