Private Group Tours
Private group tours are intended for large community groups (that may include children) or home-school groups of 10 guests or more. Big Cat Rescue offers Field Trips for school and scout groups.
- Tours are available on M, T & F anytime between 10:00 am – 1:30 pm. We are closed on Wednesdays & Thursdays. We do not offer field trips on weekends.
- This is approximately a 90-minute guided walking tour of our outdoor sanctuary.
- For non-school groups (this includes homeschool groups).
- Minimum 10 / maximum 60 people (students & adults) in one day.
- No minimum age.
- Groups must arrive 30 minutes prior to tour time.
- Advanced booking is required. Blackout weeks in January, April, and December. No Group Tours scheduled in March.
Group tours are scheduled on weekdays only. Groups who are interested in weekend tours may purchase tickets to any of our regular public tours at bigcatrescue.org/tickets. Standard pricing and policies apply.
- Adults $49
- Kids under 18 yrs old $34
If you believe that your organization may qualify for a free or discounted tour, please complete and submit our Needs Based Application. This application must be submitted before to scheduling your tour. Organizations may only participate in one free or discounted group tour per year.
For more information or to schedule a private group tour, please contact the Director of Outreach, Jennifer Leon, at Education@bigcatrescue.org.
The benefits of scheduling a group tour are that you have the tour guide to yourselves and are not sharing the tour with people you don’t know. Our regular Day Tours are typically 20 people and do not allow children under the age of 10, except on Kids Tours.