Lynda Licht’s Coordinator Notes for 7/1/2018
How can it already be July? I know it’s hot enough for sure. Just a quick rain around 11:30 am today so all tours went out as scheduled.
Things that got done today:
- Cleaned the dump truck.
- Interns helped cleaning small cats for sign-offs.
- Valerie took feeding class.
- The project was to clear out along the tunnel leading from Kali/Cubs to Vacation Rotation. Vines were taken down all along the tunnel and a nice clear path to walk was created along the south side of the tunnel. The north side was weed-eated and cleaned up as well.
- Interns got needed operant signoffs.
- Rebecca made more cicles and the freezer in the E Cabin is full.
- Matt R was here on a Sunday and Mac had a spa day.
Picky cats ate pretty well today. Tomorrow is ivermectin so ALL cats have a container.
Another great Sunday.