Leopards have fur, give live birth, make milk and have a backbone.
1. Therefore scientists classify them as what kind of animal?
2. How has human behavior impacted the Leopard population?
1. The Black (melanistic) Leopard is often called what by mistake?
2. How long do Leopards live in captivity versus the wild?
3. Why is there such a difference?
For an extra challenge: Discuss the merits of life in the wild versus life in captivity.
1. What behavioral adaptations relative to their diet do Leopards display?
2. What structural adaptations aid in the Leopards survival?
Show Comments (0)