1. After you finish clicking every link at the bottom of the “Account Temporarily Unavailable due to a site issue page,” get over it and
2. See if anyone is talking about it on Twitter.
3. Take a deep breath and try to find something else to do, and NO that doesn’t mean googling the phrase, “Is Facebook down?”
4. Head on over to Examiner. com and find something interesting to do in your local area.
5. If you are in the Tampa area, how about checking out the tour times to visit Big Cat Rescue, or checking out the movie times at a nearby theater, or the menu at a new restaurant. New Years is just around the corner, so pack all the living you can in what’s left of of the year and give Facebook a chance to catch their breath.
Show Comments (0)